We have lots of experience and are a Microsoft Partner for cloud solutions. Migrating users from an existing email system to Office 365 with the minimum of disruption. When we say migration we don’t just mean redirect your email we mean:
- All your existing emails. With Microsoft offering a 25GB email there is more than enough room to store all your emails, no mater how bad you think your housekeeping is.
- Your contacts from Outlook or your Mac into Exchange Contacts.
- Your appointments from your Calendar.
Why Office 365?
Many business’s are still using an email system provided by their web hosting company. We ourselves in fact provide this service to a number of companies, but the Microsoft offering is so good we cannot truly recommend this old type of email. The reasons our customers migrate to Office 365 are:
- Brilliant spam filters. Having so many users their filters work well.
- Its easy to add extra devices. If its set up correctly to add a new mobile phone or tablet you just key in the email address and password.
- Calendar, contacts and emails on your computer and mobile phone are synchronised.
- Add a contact or appointment to your Outlook desktop and it appears on your phone / tablet.
- Its also a cheap way of acquiring the Office suite.
- You can share emails, calendar and contact between each other, great for when an employee or business partner goes on holiday.
- Out of office assistant, so your clients receive a reply from an email when you cannot reply.
How do we do this with minimum disruption?
Changing your email may seem a daunting option, but we do this with the minimum of disruption. We do this by performing most of the migration in the background. We setup the account and email address’s long before migration date. We then put the new account on your computer. We change the flow of emails overnight to your new account, so in the morning your old and new mails are in the new account.
For smaller businesses who need ad-hoc support our pay as you go service is perfect. You are billed in 15 minute blocks, with a discount when a job takes an hour. The quality of service is the same as a monthly contract, you are just not committed to a monthly fee.
- No annual support contract
- Pay As You Go
- We speak your language not computer speak
- We maintain customers by exceptional service
- Our customers recommend us