A monthly contract provides you with a fixed price for all your general IT Support needs. Many IT companies offer these, but you need to understand what is included in each, as out of contract work can be expensive. At CrackingIT our contract covers more than the normal.
With our monthly contract the following services are included.
- Unlimited help desk calls
- Remote fix of problems where possible.
- On site visits are included if needed.
- Monitoring of your servers – looking for issues before they become a problem
- Anti Virus – we provide the software and remotely manage it.
- Backup of your server – data is charged at 30p per GB to cloud storage
- Management of your router and firewall
- Connecting phones and tablets
- VPN access control if required
- Printer connectivity issues
- Fix viruses
- Resolve email issues
- Upgrades to your applications such as Sage etc.
- Advice on IT strategy and budgeting
On site work and the provision of new equipment is charged on a time and material basis, but this is discounted from our usual hourly rate.
The aim of our monthly contract is to make it a true fixed price. Many of our competitors offer a low price per computer for telephone support but quickly despatch an chargeable engineer meaning your fixed price isn’t really fixed price.
Should you have any questions or want a quote please feel free to call us.
For smaller businesses who need ad-hoc support our pay as you go service is perfect. You are billed in 15 minute blocks, with a discount when a job takes an hour. The quality of service is the same as a monthly contract, you are just not committed to a monthly fee.
- No annual support contract
- Pay As You Go
- We speak your language not computer speak
- We maintain customers by exceptional service
- Our customers recommend us